Site update! Moving Over to Foxaholic!

 Hello!


I started this blog because I wanted to branch out from making audiobooks of novels I translated. Eventually, I applied to Foxaholic under WebnovelsCafe! I have been moving my chapters to that site and picking up new novels there.

So what does this mean?

1. Countryside Vampire is going to be ported to the Foxaholic, however up to chapter 20 will be unlocked so you don't have to wait for the chapters you read to be rereleased. 

2. Plant Monster Girl diary: I am slowly redoing the translations for it because previously the translations and the wording were done to avoid artifacts with the Text to Speech. Since I am moving away from that, I figured I should redo it and work on getting a better-quality translation.


It hasn't been long but thank you for supporting this blog and I hope to see you support me in Foxaholic!

Comments